Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

No speaker names in front end addition

More
25 Nov 2019 04:08 #7556 by Ian Shere
Hi Eric

Yes it was fixed. I believe there is a new version that was released that has the fix. If not, then perhaps Thomas just fixed mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2019 04:15 #7557 by Eric
Thank you, Ian. I am running 5.9.1. I see there is a new release: 5.9.2. I'll update to the latest version and get back with you.

More
25 Nov 2019 04:20 #7558 by Eric
Did not work. Speakers and series are still greyed out and I am not able to select them.

More
25 Nov 2019 17:36 #7559 by Thomas Hunziker
I just checked my email history. On the site from Ian it was a content security policy which prevented the modals populating correctly. That's likely a different issue from the one you see.
Can you check the browser console if there are any javascript errors? You may also try to check with the default Protostar template to see if it is template related.

More
26 Nov 2019 00:01 #7560 by Eric
No Javascript errors, but Protostar works perfectly. That's a bummer because I have a layout that is not supported in Protostar. Any other suggestions? I sure would like to find a cause and repair to this issue. By the way, I am using a Yootheme template.

More
26 Nov 2019 08:09 #7561 by Thomas Hunziker
I'm sure it can be fixed, but you may want to ask Yootheme first if they can give a hint.
The form fields use a modal to show the list. Code for the speaker one would be here: github.com/Bakual/SermonSpeaker/blob/mas...elds/speakerlist.php

If it's a free template you use, I may be able to reproduce it.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds