Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

No speaker names in front end addition

More
28 Aug 2019 20:30 #7509 by Ian Shere
I have 6 speakers loaded and which appear ready to select in the backend. However, when loading a sermon from the frontend, the speakers popup is empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Aug 2019 22:09 #7512 by Thomas Hunziker
I think I'd have to see that myself to tell you more.
What I know from experience is that some templates don't support those popups well. For example I saw them having a very tiny font size so the popup appeared blank, but the text was just that small it ended up almost invisible in a corner.
You can check that by changing the template to protostar temporary and see if that fixes it. If not, it's not template related.

More
28 Aug 2019 22:31 #7514 by Ian Shere
Did a change to Protostar - still blank. I also did a mouse select, but nothing appeared so it isn't small text either.

More
29 Aug 2019 08:31 #7515 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you give me the URL of the site so I can have a look myself?

More
29 Aug 2019 19:27 #7516 by Thomas Hunziker
I see the empty popup from the detailpage. From the listing page it works for the speaker that has a picture.
If you add a speaker description, that would be shown as well.

For the detailpage, it looks like it's a bug in the "Extended Row" Layout. I'll have a look tomorrow.

More
25 Nov 2019 03:36 #7555 by Eric
Hello Thomas,
Has there been any resolve to this issue. I have the same problem. Using the frontend uploader both the speak and the series are greyed out. I can see the options listed, but I am not able to select them. I look forward to your response and thank you for providing such an incredible system!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds