Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

No speaker names in front end addition

More
3 months 1 week ago #7509 by Ian Shere
I have 6 speakers loaded and which appear ready to select in the backend. However, when loading a sermon from the frontend, the speakers popup is empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #7512 by Thomas Hunziker
I think I'd have to see that myself to tell you more.
What I know from experience is that some templates don't support those popups well. For example I saw them having a very tiny font size so the popup appeared blank, but the text was just that small it ended up almost invisible in a corner.
You can check that by changing the template to protostar temporary and see if that fixes it. If not, it's not template related.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

More
3 months 1 week ago #7514 by Ian Shere
Did a change to Protostar - still blank. I also did a mouse select, but nothing appeared so it isn't small text either.

More
3 months 1 week ago #7515 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you give me the URL of the site so I can have a look myself?

How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

More
3 months 1 week ago #7516 by Thomas Hunziker
I see the empty popup from the detailpage. From the listing page it works for the speaker that has a picture.
If you add a speaker description, that would be shown as well.

For the detailpage, it looks like it's a bug in the "Extended Row" Layout. I'll have a look tomorrow.

More
2 weeks 7 hours ago #7555 by Eric
Hello Thomas,
Has there been any resolve to this issue. I have the same problem. Using the frontend uploader both the speak and the series are greyed out. I can see the options listed, but I am not able to select them. I look forward to your response and thank you for providing such an incredible system!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds