Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Player Plugins Questions

More
27 Apr 2018 01:28 - 27 Apr 2018 01:30 #7085 by Petr H.
Replied by Petr H. on topic JW player
Hi Thomas,
I've updated our Joomla! SermonSpeaker package first to 5.8.2 and then to 5.8.3 and we have found, that JW player stopped to work stating "Loading Player..." without and progress ( www.baptistebrno.cz/inspirace-pro-vas/zaznamy-kazani ). I've checked it on our development site, where there is still 5.8.1 and there it is working. Could you, please, check it?

Thank you very much :)
Petr
Last edit: 27 Apr 2018 01:30 by Petr H.. Reason: Wrong URL formating

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Apr 2018 09:06 #7087 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic JW player
There is no difference in code between 5.8.1 and 5.8.3 which has an effect on the player.
So make sure the jwplayer7 plugin is enabled.

More
28 Apr 2018 08:26 #7090 by Petr H.
Replied by Petr H. on topic JW player
Hello Thomas,
thank you for reply. I've finally found the reason. The difference between Dev and Pro environments were not only S-S version, but that was not the reason, as you've write. The essencial difference was template setting Compression. There is None compression setting in Dev, but there were Combination + Minify in Pro env. And that was the reason. When I've switched off "compression", it've started to work again.
What I can't understand is, that it worked and several weeks ago it has stopped to work. But I's working. :)

Thank yo uvery much
Petr

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds