Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Sorting Table layouts for lists

More
09 Apr 2014 01:43 #4465 by Iain Lober
Thanks Thomas and sorry for the delay in replying.

I managed to setup a layout for the sermons list and used it for the table format and modified my copy of the table.php file.

With "JHtmlBehavior::framework();" there was no change that I could see.

With "JHtml::_('behavior::framework');" I got the error: "500 - JHtml::behaviorframework not found."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2014 07:55 #4466 by Thomas Hunziker
Ah sorry, should be
Code:
JHtml::_('behavior.framework');

Do you have an URL where I could have a look? Maybe it's also something else.

More
09 Apr 2014 08:43 #4467 by Iain Lober
It doesn't produce an error now but still no joy with sorting.

You can see my problem here:
www.stalfreds.org/sta-media/all-sermons#

Thanks

More
09 Apr 2014 08:58 #4468 by Thomas Hunziker
Hmm that's strange.
The call is supposed to load the file /media/system/js/core.js together with MooTools (/media/system/js/mootools-core.js). But it is indeed not loaded.
I have honestly no clue why it doesn't work.

I plan to release a new version of SermonSpeaker by end of April, after Joomla 3.3 has been released.
I will try to fix it there.

More
09 Apr 2014 09:13 #4469 by Iain Lober
No problems, happy to wait till end of April and give it another try them. Using Joostrap as the template.

Cheers.

More
13 May 2014 13:52 #4576 by Iain Lober
I figured out my problem with not being able to sort tables by clicking on the table headings, but created another problem for myself. It turns out that the Joostrap template that I am using disables mootools-more.js to avoid conflicts. But if you go to Template Manager: Styles | Joostrap and click on the "Advanced" tab you can add the menu itemids for the menus you wish to enable Mootools. However, when you hover over sermon links on the front end, the link text disappears and remains gone until you refresh the page. Guess that's what they mean by "conflicts". I think the better way to go is to change the template style for each menu item that I use to reference SermonSpeaker to something other than Joostrap, but that is going to take some more research getting things to look nice.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds