Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

iTunes rejected my podcast feed URL

More
24 Feb 2015 22:07 #5103 by Andrei Chernyshev
I guess right now they are doing data base clean up. on their end with in last week I've gotten couple emails for them pulling 2 of mine. i think I'd check if the podcast that was pulled is your current one, and 2 make sure if any other ones that you have do not have duplicate names of each other.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2015 22:32 #5104 by Thomas Hunziker

Alistair Kent wrote: So what woudl you do next Thomas?

Since it currently works, just leave it :)

More
24 Feb 2015 23:22 #5105 by Alistair Kent
Thanks guys, but does it work? When I go into the podcast page in iTunes and search for "The Rock Church West Bridgford" it says "no results found". ???

More
24 Feb 2015 23:50 #5106 by Thomas Hunziker
Send an email to ghe address they wrote. They're usually not the fastest with answers, so bit patience id needed.

More
25 Feb 2015 00:00 #5107 by Alistair Kent
Thanks, wll do that :)

More
01 Mar 2015 16:59 #5110 by Alistair Kent
Hi guys, I got the following response from iTunes, can anyone help me on how to resolve this as it's beyond my understanding?

iTunes Podcasts Support (iTunes Podcasts)
Feb 28, 17:35
Hello,
We are experiencing difficulty downloading episodes from your feed at www.the-rock.org.uk/feed.html?format=raw . This appears to be due to the fact that the feed is being served the media type "text/html" when it should be served as "text/xml". Please refer to Feed Validator to correct any issues with your podcast:
feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%....html%3Fformat%3Draw
Please test your podcast in iTunes using File > Subscribe to Podcast. Once the issue has been resolved, please inform our team for further review.
You can also visit our Tech Spec for additional assistance with setting up your feed.
www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/specs.html
Regards,
Kyle

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds