Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

JW Player not working.

More
11 Feb 2016 15:03 #5870 by Thomas Hunziker
For SermonSpeaker, just take the package from www.sermonspeaker.net/download/sermonspe...component-5-4-6.html . It contains everything you need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2016 15:46 #5871 by TJ Dailey
Replied by TJ Dailey on topic JW Player not working.
I only have Joomla version 2.5.16
Attachments:

More
11 Feb 2016 19:24 #5872 by Thomas Hunziker
You should seriously consider upgrading to Jomla 3.x.
Joomla 2.5 isn't supported anymore since quite some time and actually has security issues (if you didn't manually apply the fix). So make it a top priority to upgrade to Joomla 3.

With Joomla 2.5, you will be stuck at SermonSpeaker 4.5.8 ( www.sermonspeaker.net/download/sermonspe...component-4-5-8.html ). I'm only providing very basic support for that release at this time. It's over two years old and I honestly can't tell you how everything worked back then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TJ Dailey

More
11 Feb 2016 21:03 #5873 by TJ Dailey
Replied by TJ Dailey on topic JW Player not working.
Ok. My provider...iPage...automatically upgrades it. I will see what they can do.

More
12 Feb 2016 04:34 #5874 by Hassan bajwa
Replied by Hassan bajwa on topic JW Player not working.
hye sir Thomas Hunziker
I am Using Jwplayer in WordPress websites for .m3u8 stream file but this player is not working, i am using this on

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src=" www.listenfmradios.com/SWFPlayer.swf " width="303" height="20" id="mpl" name="mpl" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="autostart=true&duration=99999&file=http://yayin34.canlitvlive.com/trt1/live.m3u8">

i am using this on
www.listenfmradios.com/
www.africaradios.com/
first tell me the reason then dell my post, may be you think that i am sharing links.????

More
12 Feb 2016 19:40 #5875 by Thomas Hunziker
The player plugin which is installed together with SermonSpeaker doesn't support streaming audio files. You would have to adjust it if you need to stream a file.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds