different video option

More
10 Jun 2012 16:48 #2045 by Thomas Hunziker
I suppose a click on the video play icon would open the popup player while clicking the audio player uses the wordpress player but doesn't open as wide (to not overlap the download link)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2012 23:40 #2046 by Jason Adams
i forgot about that expanding. if the d/l links need to stay beside it that 's cool with me. and yes, clicking play for the video would open a popup i figured that's the only way for that to work.

More
18 Jun 2012 21:41 #2109 by Thomas Hunziker
Sorry for the delay..

Try this one and tell me what you think:

File Attachment:

File Name: columns-la...6-18.zip
File Size:27 KB

I've added a new iconx layout to it.

If this turns to work out good, I will probably include the changes to the single sermon layouts into the respective regular layoutfile in the next SermonSpeaker update.
Attachments:

More
19 Jun 2012 05:29 #2111 by Jason Adams
the layout looks great. i'm guessing you haven't got around to the single sermon changes yet?

More
19 Jun 2012 11:05 #2113 by Thomas Hunziker
This one has the single sermon change in it. You need to choose the new 'iconx' layout in the settings.

More
19 Jun 2012 15:30 #2114 by Jason Adams
thomas, it looks really really good. it's exactly what i was wanting, when i saw the layouts on the component preachit it i was hoping there was a way to implement it here. preachit & bible study are too involved they have way more options and its easy to get lost in it. i like this one because it's simple & straight forward.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds