different video option

More
14 May 2012 14:37 #1950 by Thomas Hunziker

Jason Adams wrote: ah yes, i remember those days. i sure dont miss them, i value my sleep lol

It isn't that bad (yet). She's still sleeping a lot :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2012 22:48 #1963 by Thomas Hunziker
The little lady finally gave me some time to work on the new layout:

File Attachment:

File Name: columns-layout.zip
File Size:11 KB

It will work best if there is enough room to the side. In narrow templates it will move part of the info to a second row, which doesn't look that good :)

It's only done yet for the sermons list and the popup window will work depending on the button clicked. It's enough for a first test. Tell me what you think about it.
Attachments:

More
25 May 2012 13:15 #1972 by Jason Adams
thomas, sorry i didn't see the reply. i was watching the post but i didn't realize a 3rd page had been generated. i got it installed on the site (i think) now i'm trying to figure out how to get it to show up.

More
25 May 2012 13:53 #1973 by Thomas Hunziker
In the SermonSpeaker options there is a "layout" tab. Select the "columns" layout for the "sermons" view and it should work.

More
26 May 2012 01:44 #1978 by Jason Adams
ok i've uploaded a video i ripped off of youtube, the length doesn't match obviously but i see from the timeline that it's expecting the same amount of time as the sound. i guess there's no way around this?
also when i click on watch video it automatically starts playing the audio file even though i have the option to autostart off. i turned the guest account back on so if u need to get in the backend you can.

More
26 May 2012 07:16 #1979 by Thomas Hunziker
The length is indeed the same for audio and video. You could leave the length field empty to let the player calculate it itself if the lengths are different. I think usually those are the same anyway as it's the same sermon ;)

The thing you saw when clicking the popup button is a bug with the layout. I didn't think of this. Or it's a feature, depending how you look at it :-)
Basically you can click on an entry and the player will play the clicked sermon. This is usually good, but in case of the buttons it's bad. I'll fix it when I have time so only the left parts activate the player, the button part should not do it at all.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds