Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Frustrated by -200 error!!!!

More
25 Apr 2020 19:55 #7600 by Brian Parks
I'm thinking that I have the component set up installed correctly, however, when I try to upload a video file from my hard drive to the component via the front or the back end I get the -200 error.

I have also tied to put the Youtube video path in the File Upload box on the front end and got the following error
Error #-601: File extension error.

I have the Amazon S# and Google drive setup but I am not able to use them in the back end. I have the keys and everything required.
Please assist as soon as possible.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2020 20:02 #7601 by Thomas Hunziker
For the first error, you may need to check the server error log to see why it fails.

As for the Youtube video, pasting the URL of your Youtube video (like www.youtube.com/watch?v=abcdefghij ) directly into the videofile field (not the upload field) should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Parks

More
26 Apr 2020 23:33 #7602 by Brian Parks
As for the 2nd part of your reply,
Please see the attached images I placed the URL minus the HTTP:// on the video line.
Since I didn't see a save button in the video box, I selected Save, then Save & close.
I Went to the front end, clicked on the List of Sermons menu item, saw that it had been added,
clicked on the link (image), it then took me to that item page where it said;
No matching player found.
See attachments:
Attachments:

More
26 Apr 2020 23:58 #7603 by Thomas Hunziker
Please put any absolute URL together with https:// or http://. Otherwise the component think it is a relative one pointing to withing your Joomla instance.
If that error still occurs, you need to make sure you have a SermonSpeaker player plugin active which is capable of playing a Youtube video. Eg the mediaelement or JW Player plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Parks

More
27 Apr 2020 00:05 #7604 by Brian Parks
On the 1st part of your reply, I copied the logs but don't understand them or how to fix them:

www.fallcreekchurchofchrist.org [Sun Apr 26 22:45:33 2020] [error] Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: S3::getBucketLocation(fcpcoc): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256.

in /home/sites/***/*/*********/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/s3/S3.php on line 373\nPHP message: PHP Warning: S3::getBucket(): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256.

PHP message: PHP Warning: uasort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home

Please assist.

More
27 Apr 2020 00:20 #7605 by Brian Parks
That worked. The YouTube video is there and able to be played!
Now I'd like to figure out why I can't upload the video from the front or back end

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds