Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Player needs JavaScript and Flash turned on.

More
03 Feb 2018 08:22 #6961 by Darcy Bell
Where do I turn on JavaScript and Flash? When I go to my sermon page this error is there, I can play sermons by clicking in to them but on the main page this error exists. I can't find where to turn the options on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2018 16:09 #6962 by Thomas Hunziker
That would be in your browser. But since it works in the sermon detailpage it is likely some JavaScript error on the site which prevents the player to load.
You can have a look at your browser console window, or if you tell me the URL of your site I can have a look myself.

More
03 Feb 2018 17:55 #6963 by Darcy Bell
The site KinnairdPark.com
If you want login credentials to the admin end I can set you up and pm them to you.
Thanks

More
03 Feb 2018 18:11 #6964 by Thomas Hunziker
The PixelOut player you have there doesn't support playlists.
You need another player at least for the list parts (eg the JW Player one). Or just disable the player for the lists.

More
03 Feb 2018 18:50 #6965 by Darcy Bell
I have tried using the JW player, but it says it needs a key. I have gone to their website to get one but can't find where to obtain one.

More
03 Feb 2018 19:00 #6966 by Thomas Hunziker
I think you can't get a free key anymore for a self-hosted player. You would need to use the cloud based one or pay them for the self-hosted.
Once logged in you get to dashboard.jwplayer.com/ and there on the left hand side is a menuitem "players". There you can create and customise a player of your liking and use the "Cloud-Hosted Player Library" URL in the plugin. Imho it should also work with the JW Player 8.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds