Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Video

More
07 Aug 2017 05:04 #6799 by Mic
Video was created by Mic
Hello, I've just switched over from Preachit! and still getting adjusted. I have Joomla 3.7 website, Sermon Speaker 5.6.2, and the default player is set for video. I do have JW Player 7 extension, but not using it. When I load an mp4 video sermon, 54M, it won't show on the site. I've tried several ways of doing this, and formats, but not luck so far. The error I'm getting is:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class getid3_exception in /home2/lcrsgv/public_html/components/com_sermonspeaker/id3/getid3/getid3.php on line 1840

If I could get a little direction I'd appreciate it. I set up our site 3 years ago and have gotten a lot better, but it was my first one and I'm about a 4 on a techie scale so be gentle.

Thanks in advance, Mic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2017 08:28 #6800 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Video
That error means another extensions is including the GetID3 library and now conflicts with SermonSpeaker.
It's most likely a system or content plugin related to audio somehow. Disabling that plugin should solve the issue.
If you can tell me which plugin it is, I can have a closer look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds