Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Error Message when click sermons

More
18 Jun 2014 17:39 #4662 by Simon
Hey brothers and sisters,

I found this awesome component yesterday and tested it. Then I found a few problems:

1. I can only play the first sermon, I got an error message on the front site when I click any other sermons:

Error
You are not authorised to view this resource.

prntscr.com/3u2hi8

Don't know what's wrong and appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.

2. I found the Chinese translation is not accurate and has some problems at some places:

prntscr.com/3u2hvc

3. I couldn't find the modules and plugins, anyone can tell me how?

I am running on Joomla 3.2.2. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2014 18:09 #4663 by Thomas Hunziker
1. The first error sounds a bit like you didn't save the options yet. You should do that so at least the default values are saved correctly. Otherwise funny things may happen :)

2. The languages are managed using Transifex. I explained a bit how that works here: www.sermonspeaker.net/11-sermonspeaker/n...opentranslators.html
You are very welcome to help with translations there!
You can see the current status and links to the latest language packs here: www.sermonspeaker.net/download/language-packs.html
You can also see this list directly in the SermonSpeaker backend.

3. Modules and plugins are found on the download page as well: www.sermonspeaker.net/download.html
Scroll a bit down below the component.
Or there is also a package file for your version which includes some modules and plugins: www.sermonspeaker.net/download/sermonspe...component-5-1-2.html

More
18 Jun 2014 22:45 #4664 by Simon
Thank you for your prompt reply!

I followed them and now it has no error messages. Just need more time to figure out how to use it.

By the way, the Zh-CN language is a mess! Lots of Traditional language there and now I am translating it. Already finished the smaller one and will finish the large file later. But how can I give it to you? Just upload here?

One more thing to report:

The Sermon Speaker module seems like not working... tried and set the right category, but still not showing anything.

Thanks for this component!

More
18 Jun 2014 23:25 #4665 by Thomas Hunziker
To help translate the chinese translation you should apply to the chinese OpenTranslator team. The SermonSpeaker project is here: opentranslators.transifex.com/projects/p/sermonspeaker/

You should be able to join the chinese language team on OpenTranslators. But honestly, I don't know how that has to be down now. There was a change recently how the system works.
The team would be opentranslators.transifex.com/organizati...17439/members/zh_CN/

If that doesn't work, you can send me an email to bakual@bakual.ch and I'll see how we can find a solution.

About the SermonSpeaker module. What are you expecting that it does? The SermonSpeaker module shows either speakers, series or categories. It will not show sermons. If you want to show sermons, you use the "Latest Sermons" module.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds