Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Setup Troubles

More
03 Jun 2014 15:30 #4632 by Mark
Setup Troubles was created by Mark
I am just trying to setup sermon speaker. I have categories set. With a parent link of Audio Sermons and the subcategories of Sunday Morning, Sunday Evening, Special Events, etc. Then I made a link in my menu manager to sermon speaker and sermon list. When I click on the navigation link it takes me to the Sunday Morning subcategory not the parent Audio Sermons. I only have the Billy Sunday sermon in the sermons and it is assigned to special event category and it does not show up. I just get a warning that says "Sorry, unfortunately I didn't find any Sermons."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2014 16:00 #4633 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Setup Troubles
Hi Mark,
Are speakers, series, and sermons all fall withing those categories? if those are not set sometimes the sermons will not show up.
have a blessed day.

More
03 Jun 2014 16:15 #4634 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Setup Troubles
What Andrei says is one thing you can check. Make sure speakers, series and sermons have all a category assigned.
If you set SermonSpeaker up fresh, that shouldn't be an issue however since it will not allow you to save without a category assigned.

Can you check the menu item if you have indeed set the category correct? On the "Options" tab, you have to select the category you want to show. By default it will likely have "Uncategorized" selected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds