Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Sound Cloud

More
30 May 2014 19:57 - 30 May 2014 19:58 #4610 by Justin
Sound Cloud was created by Justin
HI

If I add a private share link for audio should I be able to play it directly on the site. Right now clicking the download link takes me the the sound cloud site to play and download.

Also selecting soundcloud as the player results in this error on the sermon list page

Warning: simplexml_load_file(
) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/content/80/12186980/html/components/com_sermonspeaker/helpers/player/soundcloud.php on line 91

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "
" in /home/content/80/12186980/html/components/com_sermonspeaker/helpers/player/soundcloud.php on line 91

www.divinelovetabernacle.net/sermon-archives/2014-sermons
Last edit: 30 May 2014 19:58 by Justin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2014 22:37 #4611 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Sound Cloud
One thing is that the SoundCloud Player doesn't really support playlists. It will just try to take the first sermon and play that. Also, the player only supports files stored on SoundCloud.com.
The other thing is that it's a bad idea to have the player there anyway if the sermon itself is sort of private. The URL of the file will be available in the browser since the player needs it to play it. Any user with a bit more knowledge than the average Joe will be able to download it locally.

I'm not sure what exactly is the reason that it fails in your case. I would first make sure it plays in the detailpage. If it fails there as well, it may be that the file path is stored wrong (audiofile path has to contain "soundcloud.com" in the host) or that you use the wrong player.

More
23 Jun 2014 09:12 #4676 by Radio Seguridad®
Replied by Radio Seguridad® on topic Sound Cloud
Check this post:

www.sermonspeaker.net/forum/sermonspeake...oud-com.html?start=6

Post #10

José Luis - México D.F.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds