Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Switching Layout to Tiles

More
06 May 2014 18:30 #4572 by Jerry
I am using Sermonspeaker 5.1.2 with Joomla 3.2.2. I am trying to switch the layout to tiles for the Series. So it shows a picture of the series with the name of series then you click on it and shows the sermons under that series. I tried to install the Tiles Layout Extension but it's not compatible with Joomla 3.2 only 3.1 according to the page. Has anyone been able to switch it over to Tiles? Any help will be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2014 20:24 #4573 by Thomas Hunziker
The layout should work fine as well with Joomla 3.3. I just never updated the compatibility tags for that file.
You can see it on the demo page which uses Joomla 3.3.0: www.sermonspeaker.net/tiles-layout.html

More
06 Jun 2014 01:39 #4638 by Jerry
Replied by Jerry on topic Switching Layout to Tiles
Thanks for the info for letting me know it will work. What I am trying to do is have the series in tiles or a table then when you click on the series then it shows the sermons in a list. on the Series list I would like to see a snapshot of the series picture. Is this possible?

More
06 Jun 2014 07:49 #4639 by Thomas Hunziker
It works out of the box. Yes.

I just added a picture to the general topics series on the demo page. See www.sermonspeaker.net/single-views/single-series.html .

The stuff above the player is the series information (title, picture, description).

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds