Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Suddenly can't upload to amazon s3

More
30 Apr 2014 05:17 #4560 by James Goff
Sometime in the last week or two something changed so that I cannot upload files from either the backend or frontend to Amazon S3.

File will be uploaded to: http://s3-.amazonaws.com/vbcoregon.org/

Notice that there is an s3- in front of .amazonaws.com. I'm located in the U.S.

The last sermon successfully uploaded was April 19, 2014.

I'm running ubuntu 12.04 on an amazon ec2 powered server. I have made no major changes other than routine security updates to the OS. I'm using nginx as a webserver. My Joomla version is 2.519 and I'm using sermonspeaker 4.5.8

Thanks for taking a look at this. Please let me know if there is anymore information I can give you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2014 07:54 #4561 by Thomas Hunziker
Check your bucket name and make sure it's a valid bucket. Maybe try without a dot in the name.

More
03 May 2014 03:40 #4567 by James Goff
Thank you. Removing the dot fixed. Strange that it had been working with the dot for quite a while.

More
03 May 2014 12:13 #4568 by Thomas Hunziker
I guess the US region historically allowed more characters in the bucket name and Amazon may have changed that recently. But I don't really know :)

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds