Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

CSS Style for Table

More
14 Apr 2012 21:20 - 14 Apr 2012 21:24 #1782 by Thomas Hunziker
The rules are applied, but overwritten by the template again because how CSS works. The template has a rule which is set in joomla.css. It is loaded earlier so the priority I said before isn't the issue here. template.css should override it. However there is another priority in CSS: The more detailed rules have priority over more generic ones. The one in joomla.css says:
Code:
.component-content tr.odd td{ background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); } .component-content tr.even td{ background-color: rgb(240, 240, 240); }
which is applied to each cell of the table, not the whole table. Thus it overwrites our more generic table rule.

So you should adjust your rules to
Code:
.ss-sermons-container tr.odd td{ background-color: #555555; } .ss-sermons-container tr.even td{ background-color: #444444; }

As said before, using the browser built in developer tools are a big help with this kind of stuff :)

Of course you could also edit the joomla.css directly and just change the colors there without restricting it to SermonSpeaker only. It would affect every table output by components. Since you seem to have a dark background on the whole site, this would probably fix every table you possibly have on your site.

The player on the other hand is probably a whole other issue. I didn't look at it yet closer.
Last edit: 14 Apr 2012 21:24 by Thomas Hunziker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2012 21:48 #1783 by Chris Davis
Replied by Chris Davis on topic Re: CSS Style for Table
Thanks for the information. I am going to look into this closer later today.

I also just noticed that the player being completely black does not appear to be an issue in Firefox, but in IE it is.

More
14 Apr 2012 21:56 #1784 by Thomas Hunziker
The player doesn't work in FireFox either. It just displays different.
The reason is that your first sermon is corrupt: it points to a non-existant file: kairos.goldenhills.org/kairos.goldenhill...4-3-2012-197kBit.mp3

It should be:
kairos.goldenhills.org/media/audio/sermo...4-3-2012-197kBit.mp3

More
10 Jun 2015 09:07 #5316 by yanmercal
Replied by yanmercal on topic CSS Style for Table
More about....... CSS Table Styling

Mercal

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds