Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Editing php.ini need help with question

More
07 Jan 2012 22:58 #1350 by Jeff Newsome
Hello im wondering if the newer 4.0 version has the increased upload post and etc required for uploading sermons the documention says that you need to make changes to the php.ini. I don't have a clue how to even get into this file with joomla 1.7 so im hoping that with issues in the past that made the doc file add this change that maybe the software people when they did another upgrade they increased these settings so the user won't have to . Im new to joomla so im lost on how to even view or change this file
jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 08:43 #1351 by Thomas Hunziker
The php.ini is a file needed by your server. It tells him how to run PHP (the programming language Joomla and SermonSpeaker are written with).
On hosted servers, you often can't edit this file yourself. It's configured with some default values by your hoster. You need to contact him and ask him if he raises the values. Usually he will do this without any problems.

SermonSpeaker 4.x doesn't have any increased requirements in this regards, I'll probably just added them to the documentation because some people had problems with low settings.

More
08 Jan 2012 15:31 #1352 by Jeff Newsome

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds