Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

obSocialSubmit funktioniert nicht

More
30 Dec 2011 13:10 #1315 by Sebastian Schöps
Hallo Thomas,

hast du schon Erfahrungen mit obSocialSubmit? Ich habe die Erweiterung von deren Seite runtergeladen, die ist aber komplett anders als deine. Deren habe ich mit einigen Workarounds zum Laufen gekriegt - allerdings fehlen hier viele der Parameter, die es in deiner Version gibt.
Bei deiner Version wird aber die Funktion onAfterContentSave() in Zeile 19 gar nicht erst aufgerufen?!

Prinzipiell funktioniert meine obSocialSubmit-Installation mit Twitter und Facebook.

Gruß & gesegnetes Rüberkommen nach 2012!
Gruß Sebastian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2011 14:41 #1316 by Thomas Hunziker
Ich nutze obSocialSubmit 1.7.7 in unserer Kirche mit dem AddOn welches hier auf SermonSpeaker.net zum Download steht. Das funktioniert zumindest mit Facebook tadellos bisher.

Wir haben damals die erste lauffähige Version des AddOns Foomla zur Verfügung gestellt. Mittlerweile hat vorallem Andrei weiter dran rumgebastelt und es verbessert, ob Foomla das bei ihrer Version auch gemacht hat weiss ich aber nicht.

More
30 Dec 2011 15:04 #1317 by Andrei Chernyshev
Hi Guys, Last time I've tried Foobla Ad-don it lacked alot of features, think they are still using code that we initially gave them. might be better to give them latest code,

More
30 Dec 2011 15:14 #1318 by Sebastian Schöps
I'm was in contact with them because there are some bugs in their version.

When I had the problem starting this thread I was using obSocialSubmit 1.7.8 which is the recent version. Now I downgraded to 1.7.7 - and voila: it works right out of the box.

I guess they changed some important things in addon handling from 1.7.7 to 1.7.8 - maybe you could try to figure things out with them? Their version is really very basic (also it shows 1.8.1 while yours shows 1.7.7 - doesn't make things any easier...).

More
30 Dec 2011 15:45 #1319 by Sebastian Schöps
After playing around with it a little - very great job again!

FYI: I inserted
Code:
$message = str_replace("[speaker]", $speaker[0], $message);
which gives me the opportunity to add the speaker. You might consider taking this into the next version.

Again: very great job :-)

More
31 Dec 2011 10:09 #1322 by Thomas Hunziker
I'll have a look at the new obSocialSubmit component to see what they changed.
Also thanks for the code snippet, I'll look into that as well :)

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds