Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Removing Scripture Reference & Download Button

More
15 Oct 2012 21:23 #2643 by Jim Stein
Just upgraded to 3.4.3. I have turned off Scripture Reference in the parameters but it still shows as a column heading. I have also turned the Download Button but it still shows on the individual sermon player page. Thanks for any help you can provide on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2012 22:03 #2646 by Thomas Hunziker
From what I see in the code, the scripture heading uses the same parameter for the if clause as the data part does. So I don't see why this should behave like you said.

The same applies to the download button. If the parameters is disabled, the download links shouldn't be visible.

Anyway: without an actual URL where I could at least have a look, I can't say you more than upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.4 and Joomla 2.5.
Both software are outdated by far and no longer supported.

More
15 Oct 2012 22:54 #2649 by Jim Stein
We are going to upgrade in the next couple of months. Here's the url if there is a quick fix: marshillcc.com/index.php?option=com_serm...ew=sermons&Itemid=75
Also, I used to start playing the sermon & the player would indicate the time, so I would go back & enter that manually. That has stopped working as well with the upgrade (just mentioning again if there might be a quick fix). Thanks for your help!

More
16 Oct 2012 08:11 #2651 by Thomas Hunziker
I would check the menu item (Itemid 75). It works if you remove the "&Itemid=75" from the URL. So it seems to be related to the menu entry and its parameters. You can try to edit the item and resave it, and if that doesn't work delete it and recreate it. Most likely this will fix your issues.

More
16 Oct 2012 18:08 #2654 by Jim Stein
Perfect, thanks! Any idea on the time question?

More
16 Oct 2012 18:15 #2655 by Thomas Hunziker
This may be a bug in SermonSpeaker or in JW Player. I don't really know.

It works in SermonSpeaker 4.4 :-)

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds