New Module: Most Popular Sermons

More
17 Jul 2012 15:31 #2312 by Manuel Kuhs
Nice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2012 14:49 #2320 by Jason Adams
saw this thread & decided to try the mod myself. at first i wondered where it went until i realized it just updated current module in place for latest sermons. i've only got one thing to say about the new features: I LIKE IT!!!

i don't need the new features yet but i will pretty soon. also that's one awesome thing about open source development, someone has an idea, doesn't know how to implement it, but he who has the ability does and everyone can benefit from it.

great job

More
19 Jul 2012 16:09 #2321 by Thomas Hunziker
Yeah, it's just an added option to the latest sermons module. Basically it's the same stuff just differently ordered and filtered, so it didn't make sense to create a new module for it.

About the OpenSource thing: It's actually even better than what you wrote. Since anyone is able to read the code, someone could improve the code directly if he knows how to do it. Using GitHub where the SermonSpeaker code repository is hosted, it's quite easy to send me code changes which could be easyily included into the trunk. More is explained here: www.sermonspeaker.net/11-sermonspeaker/n...nspeaker-github.html

Also another OpenSource thing is that anyone can help translating. This is explained here: www.sermonspeaker.net/11-sermonspeaker/n...opentranslators.html

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds