Social Goodies in Single Sermon Icons View

More
11 Jul 2012 15:16 #2273 by Manuel Kuhs
The URL is (for example): limerickreformed.com/sermons/all-sermons...lavery-and-the-bible

I never use sermon duration so maybe I could replace sermon duration with the module position? If I wanted to do this, would I just replace the code for the sermon duration with that for the module position?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2012 15:32 #2275 by Thomas Hunziker
Code:
div.custom{ float:left; }
would put the code behind the date.

Can you try it with a module like the ValAddThis I linked earlier? I think you still have some code error in the custom module itself as it doesn't show correct for some reason.
However some code is there, which means the part to include the module position is working and your custom module is loaded.

More
11 Jul 2012 15:56 #2277 by Manuel Kuhs
OK I tried ValAddThis.

It works using the "Button" view (which is the one you showed). The button then appears immediately underneath the Scripture field. However, I'd like to use the Toolbox view since I think the Button view looks rather outdated. And when I select the Toolbox view, the result (which is live at the moment) is the exact same as when I did Custom HTML.

So it appears there's an issue with the AddThis Toolbox code?

I've tried adding the div.custom; not sure where it should go but I tried putting it into the Custom HTML, so that it looks like this:

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
<div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style addthis_32x32_style">&nbsp;</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
// <![CDATA[
var addthis_config = {
"data_track_addressbar": true
};
div.custom {
float: left;
}
// ]]>

</script>
<script src=" s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=manuelkuhs " type="text/javascript">
<!-- AddThis Button END -->

It had no effect; same problem remains. I'm embarassed to show that code because it probably goes somewhere else!

More
11 Jul 2012 18:00 #2281 by Thomas Hunziker
I saw that AddThis offers their own Joomla module: www.addthis.com/get/sharing -> click Joomla.
With this I got the toolbox running.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manuel Kuhs

More
11 Jul 2012 18:18 #2282 by Manuel Kuhs
Ah man! When installing the module, the module says it's only compatible for Joomla <= 1.7, and I've 2.5, so I never actually tried it!

But now I did, and it works perfectly!! see e.g. forum.limerickreformed.com/sermons/sermo...under-pontius-pilate

Thank you!!!

More
11 Jul 2012 18:26 #2283 by Thomas Hunziker

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds