Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

rearrange order of sermons

More
14 Jul 2013 18:42 #3692 by Jason Adams
i had to redo all the sermons because i messed them up, after deleting and re-adding the component and getting all the sermons loaded back in for some stupid reason i decided to hit the rearrange button, which put the order from oldest to newest. i have tried everything i can think of to get the order newest to oldest but can't seem to get it switched back around. can someone help me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2013 23:23 #3693 by Thomas Hunziker
You can't do it within SermonSpeaker except by manually ordering it. You could do it by directly running an SQL command within phpMyAdmin or similar.

But then, why don't you just change the "default order dir" in the SermonSpeaker options? You can even set the ordering to "Date Descending" which would get you just what you want :-)

More
15 Jul 2013 01:03 #3694 by Jason Adams

Thomas Hunziker wrote: You can't do it within SermonSpeaker except by manually ordering it. You could do it by directly running an SQL command within phpMyAdmin or similar.

But then, why don't you just change the "default order dir" in the SermonSpeaker options? You can even set the ordering to "Date Descending" which would get you just what you want :-)

so simple, yet so elusive lol. i was trying to do it in the sermon list, i would try to manually set the order and that didn't work so i tried sorting by date and re-arranging and of course that didn't work. i tried a couple other things but kept hitting walls, didn't realize it was in the options, lol. oh well live and learn.

thanks again thomas

More
15 Jul 2013 10:28 #3695 by Thomas Hunziker
You're welcome :-)

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds