Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

create sermons automatically

More
26 Aug 2015 15:16 #5486 by Thomas Hunziker
I wouldn't count on any order with that method. It will go in the order in which the database returns the sermons. Which may be well just random.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2015 15:18 #5487 by Andrei Chernyshev
Hi Thomas, you can probably use order by sermon id on that SQL query.

More
26 Aug 2015 15:24 #5488 by Thomas Hunziker
Yeah, I could. But it doesn't really matter. It still would overwrite previous saved ID3 tags.

I think the ID3 writing isn't used best with multilingual sermons. It will confuse the user.

More
26 Aug 2015 15:26 #5489 by Andrei Chernyshev
oh yea i see what you mean now, was running into this issue last month with the multi language site in our church, when Russian sermon after you create English version of it would then have English ID3. I guess my solution was to use different named mp3 file, but that is redundant.

More
26 Aug 2015 15:38 #5490 by michaeleino
so, the function "Write ID3 Tags" should allow to specify which language to write... also it should allow to select which files/sermon to write... at least we need a confirm that says it's irreversible action :cheer: :D

& for me as a work around!
Where I could find the operational code of "Write ID3 after save" function ... I could bypass some languages... or to take effect with one language only! :blush:

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

More
26 Aug 2015 16:22 #5491 by Thomas Hunziker
I could make the "Write ID3 Tags" tools function to only work based on the current active language, only affecting sermons which either are assigned to that language or have "All". If that helps.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds