Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

joomla 3 fields on top of each other

More
10 Oct 2012 01:23 #2620 by Jason Adams
thomas,

i don't know if you're too concerned about this as j3 is in development atm, but me being the ever tinkerer had to download & check it out. i found that the field are overlapping each other on the property pages. screenshot tells all -->
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2012 08:31 #2623 by Thomas Hunziker
I saw that as well. I had to create new layouts for Joomla 3.0 to make it look well.
Currently I have the backend layouts finished in my development version, but I wanted to do new frontend layouts as well based on the new Protostar template. This is still "work in progress".

If you want to test this out, you can either use github to get the current dev version or I could attach it here if you want.

More
10 Oct 2012 16:28 #2626 by Jason Adams

i really like the eye candy in j3. that's looking pretty good. question about github cause im not real proficient with it, the only way i could get the component was to download the repository as a zip, unzip it and then just zip back up the component and install that. i tried downloading github for mac from the github site but it's 10.7 or higher only and i have 10.6.8 i did find an older github version compatible with 10.6.8 after some searching but it wouldn't connect online, kept saying cant connect to server. what's the easiest way to just download the folder i want (the component, a module or whatever)
thanks
jason
Attachments:

More
10 Oct 2012 18:57 #2627 by Thomas Hunziker
I'm not a pro with GitHub neither. I use SmartGit on Windows to sync the whole thing between the clones on my various computers and GitHub. This works very well for me.

There is a command line tool available, put I never used that one. So I can't say if it would be possible to pull only a subdirectory with that.

Easiest way is to fork/clone the whole repo to your disk or download the zipfile GitHub offers with the whole repo. After that navigate to the folder you want and create the installer zip. Just as you did.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds