Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

gear drop-down menu

More
15 Nov 2017 15:02 #6893 by Mike
gear drop-down menu was created by Mike
Our default audio page is a 'sermons list' view which has no issues. However, if you click on a series name, it takes you to the series view where there is now a gear icon drop-down menu. When clicking this, it show you two 'blank items'. If I hover/click on them, I can figure out that one is the download option and the other is the email link. This behavior is similar on the 'speaker' page but this page only has one blank item which is the email link.

I've attached pictures for each page so you can see what I'm talking about and also attached a few screens of the config from sermonspeaker options.

Is it possible to remove this drop-down entirely? If we can't that's fine but perhaps you have an idea on why the text is not showing up. If we need to add some custom CSS into our site that is fine. Also I thought the download option should not show up if we have that disabled in our options.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2017 17:31 #6896 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic gear drop-down menu
The download option shows up because you have it checked in your settings. It should not show otherwise.

AS for the cog dropdown menu, that sounds like some CSS issue. If I can have a look at the site, I can probably tell you why.

More
15 Nov 2017 17:49 #6898 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic gear drop-down menu
Ok I thought the download checkbox was for the list view only and this option was for downloading the entire series. It attempts to download the series but then doesn't because it gives a message it's not allowed. I thought the Series Download option being set to no would prevent this one from showing up.

The COG issue can be found on this page here:
acckitchener.org/index.php/media-audio-v...eaker/serie/2-choirs

More
15 Nov 2017 19:50 #6901 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic gear drop-down menu
Now that you say this, yes that would make more sense. I'll think about it when I touch the series download next time. For now just disable the checkboxes for the series.

For the dropdown menu, try this rule:
Code:
.dropdown-menu { font-size: initial; }

Instead of "initial" you can also use any other value
For some reason, currently the font-size is set to 0px, which is a bit small to read :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike

More
15 Nov 2017 19:56 #6902 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic gear drop-down menu
Yeah that makes sense, the changes worked and text appears fine now. Appreciate your support!

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds