Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Upload mysteriously stopped working

More
07 May 2015 03:15 #5254 by Michael Dunkle
Sometime after the 1st weekend in March, the sermon uploads from the backend just stopped working. I'm trying to figure out what happened to cause this feature to stop. Prior to the failure, it worked exactly as expected.

This is the "Upload" button under the Audiofile section of the Add/Edit Sermon view. It still allows me to select a file & even acts like it's uploading the file to the server. However, the file is not placed onto the file system, and the file field (first radio button & input field pair) is not populated w/ the file path info.

That I can see, there are no errors generating. Any suggestions on what might be going wrong would be much appreciated. Even ideas on where to look for error messages would be great.

Running Joomla! version 2.5.28 & SermonSpeaker 4.5.8.

Thanks,

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2015 07:28 #5255 by Thomas Hunziker
Check the server (PHP) error log. Most likely there is something logged there. You can also try to enable error reporting in Joomla (global configuration).
Maybe you have to ask your hosting company for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds