Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Sermons won't play on iPhone

More
01 Mar 2014 03:30 - 01 Mar 2014 04:48 #4391 by Corey Bishop
Hello,

We are using this version (I believe, our site is Joomla is 1.5). Currently, when you go to play the sermon on the iPad/iPhone, it will either not play at all, or will play half way and start over. We switched our layout mode not too long ago and that is when this problem arose. We have had the site for a few years and this is the first time I've heard of this problem, so my guess is our layout of the sermons has not worked well for sermons on iPhone. Is there a quick easy fix?

Thank you,

Corey Bishop
Last edit: 01 Mar 2014 04:48 by Corey Bishop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2014 10:44 #4392 by Thomas Hunziker
Without knowing the which version you really use and which layout/player, it's hard to say anything.

I believe iPads/iPhones don't support Flash, and thus it would fall back to the native iOS player.
If that one starts over or doesn't play at all, it's likely more of an issue with the server or the file itself. SermonSpeaker isn't involved then as it only provides the link to the file the browser (or the iOS player) should play.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds